- Rhymes: -æɡi
characterized by rugged etc. features
- Old English: scylfig
Crag may refer to:
- A steep rugged mass of rock projecting upward or outward, especially a cliff or vertical rock exposure in the north of England or in Scotland.
- A rock-climbers' term for a cliff or group of cliffs, in any location, which is or may be suitable for climbing.
- Crag and tail, a geological formation caused by the passage of a glacier over an area of hard rock.
- Craggy Island, a fictional Island on Father Ted
- Marine deposits of Pleistocene age found in East Anglia, the Reg Crag and Norwich Crag
- A Compound (linguistics) of the words Click and Drag used to save space in technical documents or when quickly replying to emails.
- Carbon Rationing Action Groups (CRAGs). A network of carbon conscious people, originating in the UK
- The name "Craig" is derived from the word "crag"
asperous, corrugated, cragged, crinkled, crumpled, crystal, crystalline, gravelly, gritty, harsh, ironbound, jagged, jaggy, lapideous, lithoid, lithoidal, monolithic, pebbled, pebbly, porphyritic, ragged, rock-ribbed, rock-strewn, rock-studded, rockbound, rocklike, rocky, rugged, rugose, rugous, sandy, saw-toothed, sawtooth, scabrous, scragged, scraggly, scraggy, serrate, serrated, shingled, shingly, snagged, snaggled, snaggy, stonelike, stony, trachytic, uneven, unlevel, unsmooth, wrinkled